Gartner: Make Sure Your Organization Is Mature Enough for SOAR
Are you struggling with alert fatigue? Are your analysts spending countless hours copying and pasting threat data? Are you tired of the seemingly endless manual security tasks? If you answered yes to any of these, you might be ready for security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR). But how do you know for sure?
According to this Gartner report, “organizational and process maturity is a key factor in successful implementation of SOAR technologies.” We believe you’ll learn:
- How to evaluate your internal processes that should be automated.
- Who to involve in the decision to acquire and implement SOAR.
- What capabilities are needed for an optimized SOAR-enabled SOC.
Download the report now to determine if your SOC is mature enough for SOAR.
Not there yet?
If your SOC isn’t quite ready, but you still want to take your security posture to the next level, here are some suggestions to get started:
- Begin to document your security processes.
- Determine which repetitive tasks could be automated easily.
- Select a single process and build it out into a workflow.
Gartner, Make Sure Your Organization is Mature Enough for SOAR, Pete Shoard, Ryan Benson, 27 March 2019.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.