Better Together: Cybersecurity Solutions for the New Normal (48:31)
As we move into a new post-pandemic corporate world, what are some of the best practices for securing the “new normal”? How are you addressing these challenges, and how are you integrating your technology stack to secure your changing architecture? Watch this special cybersecurity vendor panel discussion and see how you can redefine your security stack and work better together. This executive showcase draws from the in-depth knowledge of vendor leaders from around the world. They offer their insights on the essential capabilities required for the changing work landscape and how we can all work better together to secure your organizations.
- Panel Topic 1: What is the “new normal,” and how have cybersecurity solution providers adapted?
- Panel Topic 2: Better Together: Why security ecosystems are more important than ever
- Cody Cornell, CEO and Co-founder, Swimlane
- Kevin Kennedy, VP of Product, Vectra
- CJ Yeo, Director of Sales Engineering, Recorded Future
- Garrett O’Hara, Principal Technical Consultant, Mimecast
- Scott Ellis, Director of Security Engineering, Tenable
- Geoff Prentis, Director of Sales Engineering, Netskope
Watch this on-demand panel today!