Expert Panel Discussion: Protecting Your Organization in Interesting Times
2020 was a year filled with uncertainty and unforeseen challenges. In the midst of all this chaos, many cybersecurity organizations have pivoted to remote SOCs. Meanwhile, the difficulty and cost to find, train, and keep talented analysts has made automation even more critical to assist the staff we do have. Through it all, we have grown stronger and learned new ways to get things done. So, what were lessons learned in 2020 that we can take into 2021 for superior SecOps?
Watch Swimlane’s SOAR Evangelist and Technical Product Marketing Manager, Jay Spann as he moderates this panel with Swimlane experts as they discuss predictions for the future of the cybersecurity industry.
During this on-demand panel, they will discuss:
- The impact of remote workforces on the SOC in 2020 and into 2021.
- Major takeaways from 2020 and how organizations can benefit from the lessons learned and strategic changes for 2021.
- What drove automation and orchestration adoption this year and examples of success clients have seen.
- Michael Lyborg, VP Worldwide Professional Services
- Nick Tausek, Security Research Engineer
- Bryon Page, SOAR Engineer