Swimlane Sets New SecOps Paradigm with Hero AI and the World’s First Ultra-Simple Automation Builder
Swimlane Turbine Redefines SecOps
A new era of security operations is here. Swimlane Turbine is the world’s fastest and most scalable security automation platform. Only Turbine can execute 25 million actions per day, 10 times faster than any other platform, provider or technology. Turbine is built with the future of SecOps in mind: The only security automation platform that can adapt to your evolving environment and exceed the pace of change that modern security operations center (SOC) teams know too well. Several unique technologies make Turbine unbeatable.
- Modular and reusable components make automating fast and simple
- Unprecedented visibility provides a human-centric approach, redefining SecOps
- Low-code studio democratizes automation across the security organization
- Go beyond ChatBots with Crafted AI Prompts and Case Summarization
- Your one-stop scripting assistant generates complex Python in seconds
- Swimlane-hosted large language model (LLM) ensures that your data is always private and secure
- Infinite integrations with any REST API
- Ecosystem-agnostic integration network
- Integrations that apply business logic to playbook execution
Business Intelligence Applications
- Visibility into processes within SecOps, fraud, OT, cloud, compliance, audit, and more
- Best-in-class case management application
- Real-time reporting and dashboards for any user or stakeholder
Active Sensing Fabric
- Extensive throughput and processing power
- Ingest millions of alerts per day
- Custom business logic enrichment layerr
Why Swimlane Turbine
Automate 3x Faster
Say goodbye to complex code and unleash your inner inventor. Turbine Canvas is the world’s first ultra-simple automation builder that democratizes automation across the entire security organization. Canvas is a visual automation studio designed to help you extend automation to any use case three times faster than ever before.
Unparalleled Control and Flexibility
If you can dream it, you can build it faster and more efficiently than ever before. Hero AI is a collection of AI-enabled innovations that enhance the capabilities of Swimlane Turbine to a new level. AI-driven insights make you the hero of your organization.
Integrate with Anything
Customers increasingly ask to integrate with tools that are typically siloed from a SecOps perspective, like cloud applications, IoT, and data center edge computing. Autonomous Integrations make it possible to connect to any API without the dependency on developer resources to build or maintain integrations.
Demonstrate ROI and Outcomes
SecOps is highly nuanced, and unfortunately that translates to complexity in many SOC platforms. Turbine is different. Its applications are designed with a highly-composable user interface so that case management, collaboration, dashboards, and reporting features can be tailored to provide actionable insights for diverse stakeholder groups.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
Major security-forward organizations including Lumen, Sagicor and Toshiba are advancing the operations of their security organization with Swimlane.
Trusted Globally by Fortune 100 Companies
I would recommend Swimlane to my peers, to all security operations departments and even to the C-level. It gives you a very robust look into the environment and gives your analysts the abilities to work efficiently within a single platform.Jonathan Kennedy
The ease of use and visual user experience of Swimlane Turbine’s playbooks lowers the barrier of entry for analysts to be successful automators. With Turbine, we’ve seen that tier one analysts can build playbooks two to three times faster than they can with other solutions. Using Turbine will enable us to spend more time on our customers instead of building or managing solutions.Zach Tiekling
Chief Cyber Forensicator
With Swimlane, we didn’t have to try and fit our outcome into a preconceived box that had already been developed. Swimlane allowed us to build something that worked for us and how we operate.Matt Helling
Head of Cybersecurity