2022 record growth fueled by demand for low-code security automation platform
BOULDER, Colo. – Nov. 16, 2022 – Swimlane, the low-code security automation company, today announced it ranked No. 24 among cybersecurity companies on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, fintech, and energy tech companies in North America, now in its 28th year. With exponential revenue growth during the period, Swimlane has become the largest and fastest-growing pure-play security automation company protecting nearly $1 trillion in annual revenue among its top 25 customers.
“We are honored to be recognized by Deloitte as our hyper-growth continues and as more enterprises across every major vertical deploy our automation platform at the core of their security operations,” said James Brear, CEO of Swimlane. “Our new success, combined with over 120% of net retention and product expansion, is fueled by the global demand for Swimlane’s unique low-code approach to security automation that adapts to our customers’ constantly changing security environments. Our customers benefit from an ROI of 240% or greater in just one year of using the platform.”
This announcement follows several notable Swimlane milestones in 2022, including:
- $70M Growth Funding – Led by Activate Capital with existing investors Energy Impact Partners (EIP) and 3Lines Venture Capital to accelerate ongoing growth and global operations.
- Global Expansion – Swimlane expanded its business to the Middle East, Turkey and Africa (META) with the appointment of Ashraf Sheet as vice president of the region.
- New Turbine Automation Platform – A breakthrough in low-code security automation that transcends traditional SOAR by capturing hard-to-reach telemetry and expanding actionability beyond the typically closed extended detection and response (XDR) ecosystem.
- New CTO and SVP of Engineering – Frans Xavier appointed to advance platform innovations in security automation and cement Swimlane’s position ahead of the competition.
- SOC 2 Type II Compliance – Swimlane achieved compliance with the leading industry standards for customer data security.
- Industry Recognition – Winner of the 2022 Tech Ascension Awards for Best SecOps Solution, 2022 TrustRadius Tech Cares Awards, and CRN 5-Star Partner Program. Swimlane was named a finalist for the ASTORS Homeland Security Awards in Best Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) and the American Cyber Awards for Best Company and Most Innovative Product.
To learn more about Swimlane, please visit https://swimlane.com/
To learn more about 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, please visit https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en.html
Swimlane is the leader in low-code security automation. The Swimlane Turbine platform unifies security operations in-and-beyond the SOC into a single system of record that helps reduce process and data fatigue, while helping security leaders overcome chronic staffing shortages and more easily quantify business value and the efficacy of security operations. Learn more at swimlane.com.
About the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™
Now in its 28th year, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 provides a ranking of the fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, fintech, and energy tech companies — both public and private — in North America. Technology Fast 500 award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2018 to 2021.
In order to be eligible for Technology Fast 500 recognition, companies must own proprietary intellectual property or technology that is sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company’s operating revenues. Companies must have base-year operating revenues of at least US$50,000, and current-year operating revenues of at least US$5 million. Additionally, companies must be in business for a minimum of four years and be headquartered within North America.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.