The Legal Digital Transformation Dilemma – Why Legal Automation is so Difficult, and How To Transform It
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
10 a.m. EST / 7 a.m. PST
Contract and document review takes a considerable amount of time for most organizations, involving both internal and external legal resources and often taking months to execute a simple redline. What if you could reduce your review process from months down to days, and lower your legal costs by over 50% with actionable business analytics?
Join executives from Pareto Cyber, Alexius Global and Swimlane for this exclusive live webinar to discover how to transform your legal workflows through automation, and decrease time and money spent on contract and document reviews including mergers and acquisitions (M&A), commercial real estate, customer contracts, asset sales and data privacy (GDPR). During this webinar, you will:
1. See how organizations are reducing execution timelines and expenses by eliminating manual processes related to contract analysis.
2. Learn how to leverage machine learning and automation to rapidly gather information, accurately analyze documents (to your policies), and while adhering to data privacy and compliance regulations.
3. See a demo of how Alexius leverages legal automation while improving and standardizing current processes, reducing legal costs, and decreasing the review process from weeks/months to days.
- Andy Elson, Chief Innovation Officer at Alexius Global
- Chad Hayden, Chief Strategy Officer at Pareto Cyber
- Bryon Page, Senior Sales Engineer at Swimlane
Save your seat today for this live webinar on January 26th!